• A community based support group held in 6 week sessions providing job search assistance, networking, and emotional support for individuals seeking meaningful employment.
• Job Club RI focuses mainly on professional skilled and semi-skilled income workers.
• The individuals who attend Job Club are unable to access federal/state employment assistance since these programs are often not available for this demographic.
• Typical Age: mid-40's to mid-60's, although members as young as 18 years participate in our program.
• Of members who completed 3 or more sessions, 78% have found jobs with a median salary of $37.42 per hour.
Our action orientation, focus on job search skills and job placement services are vital success factors. Job Club RI’s core values are: Self-Worth, Dignity, Respect and Value.
We enhance our members’ job skills and match those skills with respective job opportunities to create win-win opportunities for employer and new employee. Our key added values to our employer clients are qualified new hires. “Invest in us because you will be hiring our people”.
If interested in volunteering or donating to Job Club RI, contact us at SColella@JobClubRI.org or donate through PayPal.
Job Club RI
1043 Main Street, West Warwick, RI 02893
Copyright © 2013 Job Club RI - All Rights Reserved.