• A community based support group held in 6 week sessions providing job search assistance, networking, and emotional support for individuals seeking meaningful employment.
• Job Club RI focuses mainly on professional skilled and semi-skilled income workers.
• The individuals who attend Job Club are unable to access federal/state employment assistance since these programs are often not available for this demographic.
• Typical Age: mid-40's to mid-60's, although members as young as 18 years participate in our program.
• Of members who completed 3 or more sessions, 78% have found jobs with a median salary of $37.42 per hour.
Our action orientation, focus on job search skills and job placement services are vital success factors. Job Club RI’s core values are: Self-Worth, Dignity, Respect and Value.
We enhance our members’ job skills and match those skills with respective job opportunities to create win-win opportunities for employer and new employee. Our key added values to our employer clients are qualified new hires. “Invest in us because you will be hiring our people”.